Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer (DFLU1)
Location: Luton, Luton
£40,000 basic with an OTE of £50,000
Sector: Smart MetersJump to application form
Snowdon Recruitment are recruiting for Dual Fuel Engineers to work for one of the largest meter fitting companies in the UK with more customers and fitters than anyone else. This means you are more likely to work close to home, earn more bonus and have great job security.
About the role:
You will be installing smart meters, diagnosing faults and carrying out repairs, whilst providing customers with energy efficiency advice. There are opportunities to progress your career and they will support your development within the industry.
Benefits of this role:
- Basic salary £40,000 with an OTE of £50,000
- Excellent working environment
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- New van
- Pension scheme
- After 5 years service you will be rewarded with a further 5 days annual leave
- Have been a leader in the UK energy market for 25 years and have started work in the EV industry
- Access to SmartHealth app – includes a free 24/7 online GP and a range of wellbeing services
- Life Insurance cover where your next of kin will receive 4 times your annual salary
Required skills and qualifications:
• CCN1/CMA + MET1 qualification
• MOCOPA authorisation
• UK Driving Licence
Snowdon Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.