Dual Fuel Smart Meter Installer (DFG1)
Location: Gloucester, Gloucestershire
£32,500 Plus Daily bonus scheme!
Sector: EngineeringJump to application form
Want to fit smart meters for a Smart Meter fitting company that genuinely cares about safety, you and customers? Our client is a medium sized Dual Fuel metering company with around 100 engineers which means they are small enough to care and large enough to provide real job security.
About the Company
• They put safety first and are 99.98% incident free.
• Every customer is spoken to before a visit reducing customer aborts to less than 3.5%
• Every Engineer is part of the team and given full support, if you have any issues the MD himself wants to know why and how they can help you deliver great service.
About the role
You will be installing Dual Fuel Smart Meters, diagnosing faults and carrying out repairs, whilst providing customers with energy efficiency advice. There are opportunities to progress your career and they will support your development within the industry. EV installation and other Smart Home technology will replace Dual Fuel Smart meter installations.
What they offer
£30,000 basic salary rising to £32,500 after initial probation period. 23 days holiday plus bank holidays per year. £2,500 annual loyalty bonus after two years.
Very good DAILY bonus structure.
Points based system where:
- 4 dual-fuel installs will be awarded a bonus payment of £50
- 3 dual-fuels and 1 single fuel has a £35 bonus award
- 2 duals, a single and a trad meter job has a £20 bonus payment.
On target earnings are £45K.
Vehicle, Tools, PPE and phone provided
Smart Metering (Dual Fuel) Experience: 1 year preferably SMETS2
In Date Industry Qualifications: CMA1/CCN1 + MET1 (or equivalent)
Certificate in Power (Logic or equivalent).
Apply now and we will email you all of the details.